In July, telecom-charity began to work in Ukraine. By sending SMS to short numbers 88088 and 88100, you help to buy medicines and supplies for cancer patients and pay for them foreign treatment, which is not yet conducted in Ukrainian hospitals.
· The service is available to subscribers of Kyivstar, Vodafone Ukraine, and "lifecell Ukraine" for all Trimob subscribers.
· The cost of one SMS message to numbers 88088 and 88100 is 5 UAH. VAT and Pension Fund tax are not charged.
· All funds received on the number 88088 will be spent on the purchase of medicines and consumables for the trust fund.
More about the projects: http://tabletochki.org/ua/projects/zabezpechennja-likami-klinik-ta-patsijentiv/12 and http://tabletochki.org/ua/projects/medichni-vitratni-materiali/6
· All funds received on the number 88100 will be spent on assistance to wards under the program of foreign treatment. More about the program: tabletochki.org/ua/projects/likuvannja-za-kordonom/5
· By sending SMS to numbers 88088 and 88100, subscribers agree with payment terms. From their account, the amount of 5 hryvnias is automatically written off, without additional confirmation from the subscriber's side.
· The amount of revenues through telecom charity is shown monthly in the financial statement of the fund.